Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Day in the Life of a Worm




A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A WORM
Hi! I’m jeffery. I like to squirm all around this worm farm minding my own business looking for yummy things to squirm into and eat. Hey! What’s that I smell, nff, nff… a great big, tasty sandwich, for me? Ohh! I’m just a few wriggles away, oh no! Another worm!  I better get there quickly. I hear him munching my tasty meal. Hold on…  it’s just a spider on the roof eating a juicy fly. Well, if I don’t get started soon I’ll miss my meal and a hungry worm is not a happy worm. Munch, munch, munch. Mmmhhhuumm… that was so tasty and yummy.
Uuhhh oo, I hear stomping, boom! Boom! Boom! Aaaaaaaaawwwwwweeeee! Stop, that sun is burning hot on my skin, close that lid! Close it now! What were those silly humans thinking, don't they know that I don't like the sun on my skin...I heard Room 23 practising sun safety, I know all about keeping out of the sun. Down into the soil I go, aahhhh, that’s better….niff, niff, niff-ooo! More food. Gosh I’m a hungry worm but now you'll have to excuse me, I got to do something, plop, plop, plop, ahhhh that’s much better. I’ve just created new healthy soil. Now, i can continue eating. It’s like I’m the king of worms… and food!

BY HINEULA TUITEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a positive comment