Friday 11 November 2011

Behind the Scenes at Kelvin Road



Interviewing Mrs Weir

Today we interviewed a very important person, Mrs Weir. She is Mr Robertson’s secretary so we don’t get to see her very much but she is such so important in our school.

This is what she said:
How has your day been?
“Fantastic but busy.” Mrs Weir does all Mr Robertson's work, no wonder we don't see her much.
What do you like about being a secretary?

“I like that my job gives me a lot of varieties.” Things Mrs Weir does is the computer work, notes, news letters, phone calls and all the things Mr Robertson needs her to do.
What do you like to do when you are not at school?

“I love to read and I read every day.” No wonder Mrs Weir is a secretary, she must be so smart from all that reading!
When did you start at this school?

“January 2006.” Wow! That is such a long time, we were only 4. We hadn't even started school by then!
Are you always happy and why?
“I’m always happy at work because it is better to be happy than being sad and I have lovely friends at work.” I think that is great, being happy is so important.


Mrs Weir does so much for the kids at Kelvin Road School and we want to say a BIG thank you.

Reported by Ariana Luselu and Georena Galumalemana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a positive comment