Sunday 26 June 2016

Kelvin Road School Senior Poetry Recital Winner

Senior School Year 4,  5 and 6 Winner




I had a Little Secret

Written by Kenn Nesbit

Performed by Anjali - Room 8

I had a little secret
and I told a friend of mine.
I made her promise not to tell.
I thought it would be fine.

But then she told somebody else
and they told someone too.
Then each of them told others,
and it grew, and grew, and grew.

Then someone posted it online.
It blossomed like a spiral.
The next thing that I knew,
my secret went completely viral.

It made the rounds on Instagram,
YouTube, and Twitter too.
It wasn't very long at all
till everybody knew.

So now my secret's everywhere
for all the world to see.
I'm guessing that's the last one
that you'll ever share with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a positive comment