Thursday 8 November 2012

Rainbow's End Ticket Winner

Congratulations to Lakeisha Wallace, who won tickets from Star, our SWIS worker, for her family to go to Rainbow's End. She wrote a one page explanation for why she felt that she and her family deserved to get the tickets.

Dear Star,
I believe that my family should go to Rainbow's End because we need to do a really fun thing to do all together.
Secondly, it will be my very first time going to Rainbow's End.
Lastly, it will be amazing to go to Rainbow's End. So I can see the cool tricks, people and go on really, really fun rides.
I hope i win so i can see how fun Rainbow's End is.

Written by: Lakeisha Wallace
P.s Please, please read this. Thank you.

Well done, Lakeisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a positive comment