Friday 18 February 2011

Smarts

Miriama, Georena and Dhay-Sharne work on a word puzzle to see how many words they can find in 4 minutes.




Today, in Room 23, we were learning about being smart. I found out that there are 8 ways to be smart. They are number smart, word smart, people smart, body smart, art smart, self smart, music smart and nature smart. We did some number smart puzzles and some word puzzles. I think I am word smart because I talk alot and know lots of words. My teacher calls me a lexicon because I am like a dictionary. Here is a picture of me and my group doing a word game (above).
 Hineula, Anusheel and Nesha work on a maths puzzle to figure out how to make 5 squares by taking away only 4 sticks.
Regan, Timelessness and Tea worked together to make 5 squares during a 'number smart' investigation.
By Miriama More

1 comment:

  1. COOL WORKING OUT ROOM 23

    YOU ALL ROCK:)

    AMAZING STORY BY ARIANA.
    IN ROOM 23

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post a positive comment