Last week, Miss Pihama taught all of the teachers a few ideas about art that they can put into their class programme. The teachers:
● Explored blending with oil pastels.
● Explored tone, shading and colour.
● Explored different ideas of assembling the artwork.
● Talked about how they made their artwork both independently and collaboratively.
● Discussed pop artists in particular Roy Lichtenstein and their motivation and influences behind their art.
Below is some of their work:
|The Middle and Senior teachers did a 'slip, slop, slap, wrap' theme because that |
is what they are focusing on at the moment.
|The Junior teachers did a super hero theme because that is what|
they are focusing on at the moment.